Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dream 11/12/10

It was a strange setting, nature and deep industrial merged so deeply that they couldn't have been torn apart. I was fishing next to a warehouse with a dear but distant friend. Other people would pass by and look at our progress, but no-one was who they initially appeared to be.

A storm was coming. No one did anything to prepare.

When it hit the waves began to grow in size and violence. I saw one wave in the distance that would overwhelm us. I yelled to run, and sprinted for the warehouse. I made it to safety. My friend and the others outside didn't.  

I lived that moment over and over. Seeing the wave, telling people to run. Sometimes a few people made it, but never my friend. Sometimes I didn't make it. All the chances in the world meant nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment