Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dream 03/30/07: Part 4

Time passes, the relatives are still here, and I have a camera. I get a group of the women to let me take a picture of them, one aunt would have refused, but I complimented her outfit, and then she agreed to the photograph. I have them stand in a group, and give them a few commands so that they will fit in the picture. They repeat them as they perform them.
"Stand closer"
"Stand closer"
"Take two steps back"
"Take two steps back"
"Smile"
"Smile"

It turned out well, but not as well as I would have liked. Then I take the camera and decide to get pictures of my cousins, just doing what they naturally do as they play. Many of them are playing in the park that has appeared in the middle of my grandmother's condo. I slip through some rosebushes, angling for a good shot, and I get it, it's amazing and the lighting in perfect, everything. 
Then a wasp gets into my hair as soon as I start to snap the photo. I freak out, and begin trying to get away from it and kill it simultaneously. The leather gloves on my hands become an asset, but I’m not quite able to kill the wasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment