Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dream 03/30/07: Part 3

I wake up in my grandmother’s apartment, apparently unaffected by the waves. My father is there, which is strange, before he was elsewhere. He is making ramen noodles. We get into an argument about how he should strain them, and he yells at me that I shouldn't be allowed to touch them or else I would ruin them. I get out a pot and water and begin to make my own ramen noodles. Waiting for the pot to boil, I walk into the next room.

Many of my relatives are there, around my grandma, who is crying because she was taken in by a conman, she thought she was giving money to someone in need, and now she's wasted it. Everyone else looks uncomfortable, so I suggest that all of us pool our money to help grandma. Everyone else shifts away uncomfortably, and I can feel my father's growing anger at my rudeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment