Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dream 03/30/07: Part 5

This is the final segment in the Dream 03/30/07 series.


Time passes, the relatives are gone, and I’m entertaining two friends in my grandmothers living room. Apparently since the last time I was in this room, my grandmother had gotten digital consuls. Computers, etc....


My friends are examining a small screen/consul in the wall. I immediately know what this is, it's a trapped virus. I told them not to touch it, or even pay too much attention to it. Then I go over to the computer. They continue to stare at it from across the room. Suddenly the screen beams a woman into the room. She is older, thirties or something, with blond curly hair. She sits there for a moment, and the guys yell in astonishment. I turn and see her, and rush towards them. The woman stands up and blocks my path, she tries to catch me, but I block her blows, knocking her over to get past her. I yell at my friends to run out the door, to leave, and they both jump up to do so, but too late. She catches both of them, one in each hand, and begins to take... idk... something from them. I attack her, wrestling them out of her grasp. Sadly, she immediately latches back on to one of them, sucking him dry of whatever it is she takes. He falls to the floor, empty, but still alive. I grab the hand of the other guy and drag him out of the room. He is dazed and can't concentrate, and is more stumbling than running. She chases us.

As we run the complex transforms into a much more tropical version of my university, where people travel places by waterslide. We jump onto one and try to outslide her, but she is right behind us. I grab his hand again, take a deep breath, and bail. We are at a great height, and we fall for a while, and then land in a ground level pool, narrowly missing the ground on either side.


We get out of the pool and realize that we are on the quad. A bunch of students are there, we proceed to warn them about the woman. Once we are alone the guy I am with turns to me. He grabs me, and says "you realize that I've been feeding off of you this entire time."
 
I look at him.... surprise, then horror than anger sweeping through my mind. but then he begins to finish what he started, taking out of me that essence that is me, my love of life, my happiness, my creativity, my will, my self, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment