Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome! I thought I’d kick this blogging experience with a bit of Q&A:


1. Why have I started this blog?

I started this blog to share my European Vacation with those who would be interested. I’ve left the blog name a bit open because I don’t want to limit myself to only blogging about my trip.

2. What is with the blog name?

Thoughts, Rants, and Various Adventures is simply me filling words into my internet moniker TRVA. While it is a bit crude it does serve as an accurate summary of what I plan to talk about.

Before I came up with this name I searched Google for tips on blog names. Every name seemed to be about getting maximum traffic through your page. While I could understand why this would be the goal for a lot of bloggers, it’s really not what I want my blog to be about. Then I just reversed acronymed my web alias and resolved to avoid looking to others for blog tips.

3. Who are you?

I am TRVA. I am an outspoken person with a tendency to be too aggressive and straightforward for the comfort of most people. When I’m not arguing with people I make jewelry.My jewelry shop!

4. What are some things you enjoy to an almost unhealthy degree?

I’m so glad that you asked! Ethics, LGBTQ issues and rights, Harry Potter, Steampunk, and science fiction, just to name a few. Hopefully in the future there will be a wealth of posts on any or all of these subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment